- Geographic Location: Africa
- Languages: English
A social enterprise founded to:
1. Cultivate, nurture and sustain leadership among tertiary-level and young professional women.
2. Promote dialogue and advocacy on issues peculiar to the development of women.
3. Promote networking and positive relationship cultivation among the genders.
4. Rally women to engage in social change projects that enhance the quality of life of the vulnerable.
My Web site:
Visit My Web site (leadingladiesnetwork.org)
Exhibit change by:
The Leading Ladies'Network supports women as they progress in higher education and on their career paths, by implementing programs and providing resources that enhance their development as leaders. As part of this effort we foster networking and forging of partnerships among women. Leading Ladies’ Network recognizes that not every woman will become a visible leader in her community, or organization, or as an entrepreneur – regardless of their origin or circumstance. However, the more women leaders emerge in these areas, the more they can inspire other women and the more they can leverage their own success to improve circumstances for others.
I'm passionate about:
Leadership development, Women's Rights, Social justice, Economic policy, Poverty reduction strategies, Peace-Building, Networking, Social Change initiatives, Social Entrepreneurship
11 posts | Friday, June 17, 2011 1:31 AM
2 posts | Monday, June 07, 2010 4:16 AM
Browse the take actions in the Women, Power and Politics exhibition or submit your own.
Get Started >
Upload documents to appear in your profile.
Curate your own exhibition of museum content! Add your favorite stories to your profile by navigating to the story page and clicking on the + sign in the right column.