Feedback for I.M.O.W.: Comments and Suggestions

Add your Comment >

IMOW Team
IMOW Team
United States

Comments and Suggestions

Help us improve our exhibitions and programming by leaving your suggestions! Share your thoughts about how our work has impacted your life. We love to hear from our community!

It is a privilege to be in conversation with you

This comment is more for the community participants than for I.M.O.W. But I just wanted to say what an honor and privilege it is to hear and exchange thoughts with people all over the world. I love logging on to the forum and seeing the latest comments. I love having a space where I can disagree, agree, question and think with other engaged women and citizens. Thank you everyone for your comments, stories and participation.

Sisterhood

I am thankful too for finding IMOW and being a part of these discussions that inspire, inform and challenge, as well as see women who are doing well in their respective worlds.

As for suggestions, I can't think of any right now - I love IMOW the way it is.

Ana Cordova
Ana Cordova
United States

A great tool for mother and daughter

am very thankful to have been introduce to IMOW and to be connected with all the amazing members, but most importantly for the opportunity that a site such as this can offer to young women. I have made a point, while spending mother/daughter time with my 17 year old, to show her the exhibits and introduce her to women's issues around the world.

I suggest: to create a special link for young women, perhaps in connection with some type of school affiliation - we have an obligation to educate our daughters of all the issues - politics and money particularly, during this current global economic crisis. Let's start them young.

Susmita Barua
Susmita Barua
United States

Ask Women what they need and provide that

I need help with funding and connecting with women who are willing to help me with my project on transforming consciousness around money and initiating conversations based on simple questions.

Michael DeLong
Michael DeLong
United States

It would be wonderful if forum comments enabled live links, and even more wonderful if some very basic html was enabled so that the hyperlinks could actually just be hypertext.

Thanks!

Tags: A great tool of connection between mother and daughter